Top 10 PG Real Estate Moments
To celebrate the incorporation of Prince George as a city on March 6th, 2015, we’ve scoured The Exploration Place archives in search of our ten favourite Prince George residential and commercial real estate moments.
10) Accessibility was an important issue. Almost all buildings were accessible by horse.
9) Is it a hut or a tent?
A bank was established here, because what could be more secure?
8) Somebody got tired of straight lines and invented the Crescents.
7) These city builders found the best lunch spot.
5) Rustic homes were rustic.
4) Owning a business on Third Avenue meant you had to have Big City Lights.
3) Proudly making moving house a lot more complicated.
2) & 1) In the good old days of commercial real estate, having a moose in or on top of your business was a sign of prosperity.
Go visit The Exploration Place online to access thousands of images from our city’s past!
We’re looking forward to celebrating Prince George’s centennial year. Happy 100th Anniversary Prince George!